Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Game is Down.....?
Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:15 pm by Daggers

» Hi thr!Im from F-C.
Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:32 am by Daggers

» Buy Taney Win Rupiah
Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:42 pm by Obsidian

» CGE iPOD Give-Away
Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:40 pm by Obsidian

» Haven't been on lately...
Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:20 am by CrimsonStorm

» Introduction
Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:28 pm by Obsidian

» This is BullShit...
Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:06 pm by Empress

» Hello all.
Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 am by CrimsonStorm

» Sign Up Here
Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:56 pm by CrimsonStorm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
www.tantra.gamenetworks.comwww.forum.gamenetworks.com
 

Upgradiing Secrets

Go down

Upgradiing Secrets

Post  Shiva-Lover on Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:24 pm

grayfins12 wrote:Vananta's secret


COLOR and TIMING..

this is COLOR!

as you might have noticed, the altar in the temple is glowing.. but
there's more to it, it glows in 4 different colors.

BLUE, BRONZE, GOLD, VIOLET... the colors of the upgraded weapons...

BLUE - +3 +4 +5
BRONZE - +6 +7 +8
GOLD - +9 +10
VIOLET - +11 +12

How to use it? ...you might ask

heres how...

if you are upgrading to a blue color (going +3 +4 +5), wait until the
color of the light turns blue then press "OK".. thats the TIMING part,
if you LAG even a bit, wont work...

for other colors, match the color of the light then press "OK"

we did most of our +7s with azis only (bynes and me). we got no failure
from +1 to +7 with 90% success.. we can account the other 10% failure
due to Lag and imperfect timing..

the blue color has the most time of appearance, the violet color has
the least.
avatar
Shiva-Lover

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upgradiing Secrets

Post  Doomsday on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:06 pm

thanks for sharing. i think i'll go try this one.

how bout the other upgrades? how do you get it to 10/10 attack success rate? i can only get 6/10 or 7/10 if i'm lucky

Doomsday

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upgradiing Secrets

Post  AshleyRenton on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:22 am

I've tried this one before, but you need to have a good timing about this. Or its much easier to donate to vananta fort high rates.

AshleyRenton

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upgradiing Secrets

Post  Anarae on Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:04 am

Doomsday wrote:how bout the other upgrades? how do you get it to 10/10 attack success rate? i can only get 6/10 or 7/10 if i'm lucky

If the pot is full on both bars, you might be able to get +100 AS with as little as 1m. On average I'd say 1.5m. Don't bother going above 60 or 70 with no offering. It's not worth it.

Also, I've never had the colour thing work on me. It makes no sense, since the graphics are client side... the server dosen't even know what colour the pot is.

Anarae

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upgradiing Secrets

Post  Fish on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:09 am

hmmmn Shocked
avatar
Fish

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upgradiing Secrets

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum