Tantra Global
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Game is Down.....?
Deva / Garuda I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:15 pm by Daggers

» Hi thr!Im from F-C.
Deva / Garuda I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:32 am by Daggers

» Buy Taney Win Rupiah
Deva / Garuda I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:42 pm by Obsidian

» CGE iPOD Give-Away
Deva / Garuda I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:40 pm by Obsidian

» Haven't been on lately...
Deva / Garuda I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:20 am by CrimsonStorm

» Introduction
Deva / Garuda I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:28 pm by Obsidian

» This is BullShit...
Deva / Garuda I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:06 pm by Empress

» Hello all.
Deva / Garuda I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 am by CrimsonStorm

Deva / Garuda I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:56 pm by CrimsonStorm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
www.tantra.gamenetworks.comwww.forum.gamenetworks.com

Deva / Garuda

2 posters

Go down

Deva / Garuda Empty Deva / Garuda

Post  AshleyRenton Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:33 am

First Stage Build
should be focused more in mental and a little bit of heart to make you a bit though magic user. It's like 4 mental is to 1 heart until you reached enough level that you can manage to get your second job.

Deva / garuda got high damage so that means you can kill faster in this stage that makes you level up fast.

Later stage build (Abi and or Samabat)
you should have your skills into max. chakra should be in heart and nerve by that time since you dont need a lot of mental really or you'll be eaten up by karyas.
Samabat however should have lots of nerve in this stage for his summons to have lots of damage and of course for his evation or she'll ended up like a vasabhum.

..well thats a few tips ^^

AshleyRenton

Back to top Go down

Deva / Garuda Empty Another way to avoid karyas...

Post  mizanyx Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:18 am

Karya's Jama Tirika lvl 5 burns all your CURRENT TP, and as much HP as the half of your CURRENT TP... CURRENT not TOTAL... so if you never upgrade the TP regen passive skill, and use a lot of TP, you can survive a Jama Tirika... In my personal experience, trying to 'compensate' an abikara upgrading his Heart to have more HP than half of his TP always results in an underpowered abikara, very difficult to level... I've not tried a Nerve build... but remember... maximum TP also lowers the spell cooldown... a nerve abikara has then greater spell cooldown than a Mental one...

And by last... in this version of Tantra you get less elemental resistence points per Mental chakra points... so a Nerve abikara may not reach his max resistences (130 i think it is)...

P.S: Deva/Garuda sleep skill, with 2h staff, is faster than Karya's Jama Tirika... 2h staff reduces casting time for all spells, and increases magic attack, but as it doesn't allows you to wield a shield, reduces your physical defense...

Last edited by mizanyx on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Script...)

mizanyx

Back to top Go down

Deva / Garuda Empty Re: Deva / Garuda

Post  AshleyRenton Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:37 pm

Agreed

AshleyRenton

Back to top Go down

Deva / Garuda Empty Re: Deva / Garuda

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: